Update March 2ndMarch 2, 2018 1:53 pm
We have submitted 20 changes in the last week including a few new things:
- We replaced the entire world map tilesets to be easier to update, change, and make the world seem more alive.
- Fixed character pushing on NPCs
- Made it so you can move items around when in NPC houses
- Our first Crafting item has been programmed, so you can now create chests.
- We had an issue with the map growing trees on our new tile system, that has now been resolved.
- We have created the new cave system, and put a LOT of work into making the caves procedural generated for later levels.
- Lots of other minor adjustments and item testing.
New screenshots are coming this week as we start to finalize in game graphics from Alpha release.
Categorised in: Update